Get the most out of your accounts and bring your day-to-day finances and long-term investments together in one place in Client Access. You'll appreciate instant availability of your financial information, the ability to receive statements and other communications electronically, and even features such as mobile check deposit.
Log on to review activity and balances in all your accounts, individually or combined. Not only do you gain access to the most up-to-date account information, when and where you need it, but you can also take advantage of convenient online features:
- Get your account documents, such as statements and trade confirmations, the way you want them. You can choose online-only delivery of many documents, or you can elect to receive an annual or quarterly summary of your account activity when you choose online delivery of your monthly statements.
- Access key data such as unrealized and realized gains and losses, cost basis information and tax-reporting documents.
- Gain quick access to cash management features, such as online bill pay and funds transfers.
- Download account data to Quicken® or a CSV (comma-delimited) file.
- Enjoy access to up to 14 years of your historical documents, anytime, anyplace.
- View up to 13 months of account activity.
Log in to Client Access from any computer or mobile device to take advantage of the convenience and features of this powerful tool.
Already enrolled? Log in to your Client Access account.
Need help enrolling: View a printable PDF for help with the enrollment process. You will need your brokerage account number (shown on your statement) to enroll. Take an online tour to learn more about the features and benefits and how to navigate the system.
A SMART IDEA FOR YOUR SMART PHONE
View your account anytime and anywhere with our mobile-optimized version of Client Access. It’s completely free and will allow you to track your investment portfolio and market information on the go. Visit Client Access Mobile to get started.