Client Relationship Manager
CLIENT RELTIONSHIP MANAGER, Level 3
Our Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for carrying out job functions that promote the acquisition and retention of long-term quality clients by performing and managing all sales assistant tasks and responsibilities in our Sioux Falls office.
YOUR MISSION: To build genuine relationships with Cornerstone Financial Solutions clients in order to help ensure their needs are not only met but met beyond their wildest expectations with quality service.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Proactively support our financial advisors during all stages of a client lifecycle
- Prepare new account applications and corresponding paperwork, open new accounts, perform account transfers, receive and process other client service requests including but not limited to contributions and distributions
- Work effectively with, provide back up, and add value to a goal-oriented team. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same – You certainly won’t be bored!
YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF...
- You are hardworking and dependable
- You are highly organized and have an ability to prioritize and stay focused
- You find it easy to empathize with others
- You have high standards for your work and focus on impact
- Excellence matters to you
- You are adaptable and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention
- You are an optimistic, highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner
- You are resourceful ~ you have a "figure it out" attitude about new projects or tasks you haven't done before
- You invest in people by building relationships and strive to understand how to meet their needs
- You are passionate, proactive and forward-thinking
- You are humble
- You lead your life, push through comfort barriers and don’t settle for the status quo
- You have grit and thrive under pressure
- You have outstanding communication skills; oral and written, and presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals and other associates
- You have previous administrative and or customer service experience
- You have a general understanding of what branding is and isn’t
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar)
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- 401k with opportunity for profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Clothing allowance for CFS apparel
- Charitable Giving Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Salary range $45-$60k, depending on qualifications
- Performance Based Bonuses
IF THIS IS YOU...
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or by mail to:
Cornerstone Financial Solutions
280 Dakota Ave. S.
Huron, SD 57350
Attn: Michelle Stahl
We believe working with the team at Cornerstone will be one of the greatest experiences of your life!
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Cornerstone Financial Solutions is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services.