Certified Public Accountant
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your ability to provide strong tax planning skills related to comprehensive financial planning? Come be a part of our team and play a vital role in our growth.
Cornerstone Financial Solutions, is an independent wealth management practice, focusing on comprehensive financial planning and providing customized planning solutions and a first-class experience to high-net-worth individuals, families, and business executives. We are proud of our achievements in becoming a leading independent financial planning and wealth management practice and strive to consistently improve our team.
At Cornerstone, we provide advice encompassing all five areas of financial planning and your main role is to provide expert advice regarding tax planning, as part of our client’s financial plan. This position, Certified Public Accountant, is in our Sioux Falls office and you will be responsible for carrying out job functions that support our advisor team by providing tax planning strategies for our clients.
As the primary team member overseeing the review of tax returns, as well as being the expert in the tax planning area of financial planning, a strong ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail will be essential. You will be expected to provide insight and strategies that aids our clients in making their financial plan successful.
Additionally, the Certified Public Accountant may also be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Collaborate with financial advisors to provide financial plans for review with clients.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as the presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals, and other associates.
- Reliable level of competence in following firm compliance procedures and file maintenance.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Education in the financial and investment advisory industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to become a CPA within 12 months.
- A base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Benefits & Compensation:
- 401k with opportunity for profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Clothing allowance for CFS apparel
- Charitable Giving Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Salary range $65,000-$100,000, depending on qualifications
At Cornerstone, we have created a culture that emphasizes personal responsibility, excellence, open communication, mutual respect, and a team environment. If you are committed to helping us make a difference in the lives of our clients, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Cornerstone Financial Solutions
280 Dakota Ave. S.
Huron, SD 57350
Attn: Michelle Stahl