At Cornerstone Financial Solutions, WE INVEST IN PEOPLE.
We exist to help those who don't settle for the status quo. For those who want to LEAD THEIR LIFE and want to DREAM BIGGER. For those who want to GROW, STAY HUMBLE, FOCUS ON IMPACT and pursue EXCELLENCE.
We are always on the lookout for team members who will help us reach our highest potential, solve the most important problems, and make a difference.
Now Hiring: First Impressions Director
This position ensures all Cornerstone clients and members of the Cornerstone community have distinctive, personal interactions with our practice that leaves them saying “WOW” and feeling welcomed, important and valued.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Wow and delight everyone who interacts with our office
- Answer and direct incoming calls, process incoming/outgoing mail and assist in scheduling appointments
- Maintain supplies and common areas
- Provide support to our leadership team, advisors and client relationship managers. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow
- No day will be the same. You certainly won’t be bored!
YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF...
- You are hardworking and dependable
- You are highly organized and have an ability to prioritize and stay focused
- You find it easy to empathize with others
- You have high standards for your work and focus on impact
- Excellence matters to you
- You are adaptable and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention
- You are an optimistic, highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner
- You are resourceful ~ you have a "figure it out" attitude about new projects or tasks you haven't done before
- You invest in people by building relationships and strive to understand how to meet their needs
- You are passionate, proactive and forward-thinking
- You are humble
- You lead your life, push through comfort barriers and don’t settle for the status quo
- You have grit and thrive under pressure
- You have outstanding communication skills; oral and written, and presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals and other associates
- You have previous administrative and or customer service experience
- You have a general understanding of what branding is and isn’t
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar)
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- 401k with opportunity for profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Clothing allowance for CFS apparel
- Charitable Giving Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Salary range $33k-40k, depending on qualifications
- Performance Based Bonuses
At Cornerstone, we have created a culture that emphasizes personal responsibility, excellence, open communication, mutual respect, and team environment. If you are committed to helping us make a difference, we look forward to hearing from you.
We believe working with the team at Cornerstone will be one of the greatest experiences of your life.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or by mail to:
Cornerstone Financial Solutions
Attn: Michelle Stahl
280 Dakota Ave. S.
Huron, SD 57350