Cornerstone’s mission is to earn our clients’ life-long trust by helping them simplify their lives and make wise financial decisions, delivered by an accomplished, customer-centric and financially-astute team. From our two offices in South Dakota, the team at Cornerstone has been serving successful individuals and families from the Midwest and around the country providing comprehensive financial planning for building, managing, preserving and transferring wealth since 1994.
We are an enthusiastic and passionate wealth-planning team committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients by providing comprehensive financial planning and outstanding customer service. As a team, we do what is right and best for our clients, operate as a team and respect on-another’s unique abilities, strive to maintain a pleasant working environment, maintain an organized system for everything, provide outstanding communication and service and constantly improve our expertise in financial planning.
Client Relationship Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your ability to provide outstanding client service? Come be a part of our team and play a vital role in our growth. We are looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to our practice who has a genuine desire to not only meet, but exceed the expectations our clients.
This position will be in our Huron office and you will be responsible for carrying out job functions that promote the acquisition and retention of long-term quality clients. Your main role is to be a liaison between our Advisors and our clients.
As the primary contact for our clients, your ability to clearly and effectively communicate is key to our business model. Our goal with every interaction is to instill confidence that we are knowledgeable, competent, and willing to assist at a moment’s notice. Additionally, Client Relationship Managers may also be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Proactively support the financial advisors in the selling process.
- Provide administrative support to the financial advisors to maintain current client base.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as the presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals and other associates.
- Prepare new account applications, forms and opens new accounts, perform account transfers, receive and processes service requests, disbursement requests and provide backup to other team members.
- Experience in solving service/operational issues and answering or providing information regarding procedural/sales questions.
- Reliable level of competence in following firm compliance procedures and file maintenance.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Experience in the financial and investment advisory industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Customer service background important.
- A base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
At Cornerstone, we have created a culture that emphasizes personal responsibility, excellence, open communication, mutual respect, and a team environment. If you are committed to helping us make a difference in the lives of our clients, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Securities offered exclusively through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Cornerstone Financial Solutions, Inc., is not a registered broker/dealer, and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.